INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL TITLES FROM THE AUTOMATIC MACHINES
1. Firmly press the button to purchase/choose tickets, on the screen of automatic machine.
2. Select: The area, the Number of tickets, and, optionally, non-fiscal receipt printing.
3. Insert cash or choose "Payment by card".
Purchase of NON-PERSONAL CARD
1. Firmly press the button "BUY CARD" on the screen of automatic machine.
2. Select the desired non-personal travel title: Subscriptions, Electronic tickets, Units of time or Fixed amount.
3. Select the desired options: Area, Number of travels, Lines, Period, etc. Press "Continue" button when required, and optionally, "Receipt" for printing the non-fiscal receipt.
NOMINAL CARD and NON-PERSONAL CARD recharge
1. Firmly press the "CARD RECHARGE" button if you already have a transport card.
2. Enter the PIN code (initial PIN is 1234 and can be changed from the “Card Check” option).
3. Keep the card close to the card recharge area and hold it still for identification as long as the message "Card has been read. Hold the card for processing, then remove".
4. Remove the card from the card recharge area.
5. Select the desired travel title through all of the steps in the menu that displays. Choose, as appropriate: Subscriptions, Electronic tickets, Units of time, Fixed amount, then select the Area, the Number of travels, Lines, Period, etc. Press "Continue" button when prompted.
6. Insert cash or choose "Payment by card".
7. Bring the transport card again to the recharge area, to save the travel title on the card. Hold the card still in the area of reading, for a few seconds until the message "Success. The information has been written successfully. Remove the card." Do not remove the card before completion.
8. Check the card on the validation machines from the base station, in order to verify the correct charge.
The payment on automatic machines can be made with banknotes, coins or card. The automatic machine grants the rest.
After selecting the desired travel title and displaying the price, follow the steps below:
- Insert the banknotes one by one, after the appearance of the light green color in the upper slot. Use only accepted banknotes: 50 lei, 10 lei, 5 lei and 1 leu.
- Insert the coins in the relevant slot carefully, without haste. Use only accepted coins: 50 bani and 10 bani.
- For the payment by Card, press the appropriate button at the bottom right of the screen, and follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and on the POS.
- Pick up the rest, receipts and ordered products from the tray.
Please do not use crumpled, bent, broken or dirty banknotes, causing the danger of lock-up. Do not insert any objects into the slots for payments.
INFORMATION AND CLAIMS: 0264 430874; 0758 082144